From day to day operations to policy writing, from collections care to marketing, from interpretation to visitor services, the role of Museum Management is all encompassing. Fascinating but it can be overwhelming!
Don’t be overwhelmed. I can help guide you through the everyday, the occasional and the unusual aspects of this role, helping you make the most of it and your museum.
- Museum Service – a review of where you are and where you want to be
- Policy Prescriptions
- Policy templates and guidance
- The trick to effective meetings
- Down to earth collections care
- Marketing and social media
- Visitor service and front of house
- Retail development
- Visitor engagement