New for 2022! I’ve been developing a series of training opportunities that are aimed at supporting you in your career, helping you make the best choices for your museum. Each course is developed with an understanding of the challenges you’re facing and are very much rooted in the reality of what it’s like working in museums today.
“After a really tough couple of years, this workshop was exactly what I needed. Tonia was both thoughtful and helpful. I feel so much better equipped now.” Kate.
As well as my own workshops, I’m also available for hire! If you’d like to book me to deliver a training session to your team or group, use the form on the Contact page or email me direct.
- 25th February – Mental Health First Aid for Museum Professionals. Training designed to support you in understanding your own, and your team’s, mental health. More details in the blog post.
- 28th February – Community and Stakeholder Consultation. Part of West Midlands Museum Development programming.
- 21st March – Mental Health First Aid for Museum Professionals. Training designed to support you in understanding your own, and your team’s, mental health. More details in the blog post.
- 29th March – Are You Application Ready? With the new grant season opening up, this workshop will help you decide if you’re really ready for a new project, working you through the application process and providing hints on what funders are really looking for. Fully Booked
- 4th May, 25th May, 29th June – Taking the Mystery out of Diversity. Working with Share Museums East to deliver a series of mentoring sessions for small museums to help them better understand the issues around EDI and how best to implement practical strategies for positive changes.
- 5th July – Understanding Volunteers. Volunteers are aces but working with them brings its own unique set of challenges and opportunities. How to best manage them and improve your working life. £30 per space.
“It felt so good to be part of a training session where the facilitator really understood the pressures I’m under. Tonia’s been through it, she doesn’t judge, just offers practical advice and support.” Amanda
Copyright The Collett Consultancy 2022